- Community & Non-Profit Organizations
Columbia Valley Counselling Centre Society (CVCCS) is an Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP) supported and administered by local employers, unions and employee groups. Its purpose is to provide assistance to people dealing with personal concerns. This assistance is available to all employees (active, disabled and retired) of its member organizations and also includes their spouses and dependent family members.
Full service counselling rate is $61 + GST per full time employee per year.
- Run by a Board of Union and management representatives from member organizations
- Rates include spouses, dependants and retirees
- Absolute confidentiality
- Available to consult on workplace conflict, bullying and harassment
- Early intervention helps employees stay at work or return to work sooner